Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bagging For The Future!

Ok, so I finally have started using the "recycled" bags at the grocery & retail stores. I think they're the coolest thing! I have to admit that I blew them off at first; although being environmentally friendly is an important issue with me....But, I just didn't think I would remember to use them. Well, it is so easy now. I keep them in my car & utilize them at any opportunity I can. Not only are they better for the environment than plastic bags; they hold so much more & are easy to carry! I'll admit it did take me a couple of trips to the store of "forgetting" my recycled bags to actually remember to bring them on the next trip! But, now it's so automatic.

If you're not using the "recycled" bags; then please get a couple & try them out. The feeling of doing "good will" is awesome! If you don't have any; then LET ME KNOW. I'll send you some for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment